The Leggat Auto Group is looking to fill the position of Deal Posting Clerk.
Reporting to the Controller, working collaboratively in a positive and service-oriented manner, this person will be primarily responsible for processing new and pre-owned car deals, as well as wholesale car deals & dealer trades.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Reconciling and posting new, pre-owned, wholesale and dealer trade car deals
• Preparing and submitting daily EFT payments to pay out vehicles.
• Monthly vehicle schedules reconciliation.
• Posting journal entries for bank EFT’s
• Preparing and posting monthly remittance cheques
• Preparing and distributing weekly stock lists to management team
• Month end processes – calculating statistical data, and preparing commissions
Successful candidates will have:
• At least one year of automotive deal posting experience
• Proficiency with computers (Excel, Outlook, & Word)
• Ethics, integrity, and discretion
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
• The ability to work independently and manage a workload of fluctuating priorities – especially meeting workload completion deadlines
• Experience with PBS and/or Reynolds and Reynolds
Job Type: Full-time