Leggat Kia is looking for an Service Technician in the heart of BurlingtonPay is top dollar for experienced candidates.
As a key member of our team, the Service Technician brings to life the ultimate service experience. The Service Technician is responsible for working attentively in maintaining, repairing, and servicing customer vehicles to ensure safety and customer satisfaction as well as overall department success.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunction and perform the repair.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Explain procedures and repairs directly to the Service Advisors.
- Perform road test and safety inspections.
Successful Candidates Possess:
- Valid Automotive Service Technician of Qualification (Class A).
- Strong Aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Valid Driver’s License (Class G) and a clean driving record.
- Ability to work in a team and possesses strong interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Able to operate manual and automatic transmissions.
- Maintain ODP Licence.
- Maintain Drive Clean-Light Duty Inspector Certification.
Why Work for Leggat Kia:
- we are the fastest growing Kia dealer in the GTA
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!