Peninsula Ford is looking for a Service Manager in Port Elgin!
This position reports to upper management and is responsible for working attentively in overseeing and managing the service process and experience in its entirety. The Service Manager is devoted to ensuring safety and customer satisfaction as well as overall department success. A key objective of the Service Manager is to create brand loyalty. The Service Manager is focused on upholding and promoting our dealership's value and brand standards to create an unparalleled customer experience in the service department. As a team player, the Service Manager strives to develop collaborative relationships throughout the dealership.
- Oversee all aspects of dealership service department, including operational performance, operational & maintenance costs, safety of operation, plus compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Directs procurement of all types of company-owned-and-operated automotive equipment, materials, supplies, and also parts required to maintain automotive equipment, garages, and storage facilities.
- Assist in problem solving, and diagnosing vehicle problems.
- Oversee hiring, training, supervising, and coaching of service department employees.
- Review and analyze actions regularly to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Possess a strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Be a champion for delivering excellent service 100% of the time.
Why Work for Peninsula Ford?
- Competitive pay plan, with the opportunity to grow
- Access to training, new equipment and tools
- Support from multiple dealerships and franchises as a part of a multi dealer group
- Full benefits including medical and dental coverage
- Friendly team with stable business
Go to our website www.peninsulaford.com to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!