Leggat Ancaster Toyota is looking for an Experienced Service Consultant
The Service Consultant is responsible for guiding the customer through the maintenance scheduling process and repair of their vehicle. Our company is looking for a customer centric individual who is passionate about building relationship with our customers.
- Work with customers to understand their needs.
- Work with customers to answer questions or concerns.
- Ensure that customer vehicles are adequately cared for and keep the customer updated on the progress of their repairs.
- Complete a follow up to ensure that customers have no additional questions about the repair of their vehicle.
- Additional duties assigned.
Successful Candidates Possess:
- Ability to work in a team and possesses strong interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to problem solve and high attention to detail.
- Loves a fast pace environment.
- Computer skills and understanding of technology.
- Experience with Toyota considered an asset.
Why Work for Ancaster Toyota:
- Industry leading pay for top producers.
- Easy commute from west GTA to Ancaster.
- Career opportunities in rapidly growing dealer group.
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!