Stouffville Ford is looking for an Service Advisor to join the Leggat Auto Group family!
The Service Consultant is responsible for guiding the customer through the maintenance scheduling process and repair of their vehicle. Our company is looking for a customer centric individual who is passionate about building relationship with our customers.
- Work with customers to understand their needs.
- Work with customers to answer questions or concerns.
- Ensure that customer vehicles are adequately cared for and keep the customer updated on the progress of their repairs.
- Complete a follow up to ensure that customers have no additional questions about the repair of their vehicle.
- Additional duties assigned.
Successful Candidates Possess:
- Ability to work in a team and possesses strong interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to problem solve and high attention to detail.
- Loves a fast pace environment.
- Computer skills and understanding of technology.
- Experience with CDK software considered an asset
- Previous Ford expereince is preffered
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!