Leggat Auto Group is looking for an Appointment Coordinator/BDC Representative in
Apply to this position if you:
- Want change in a disruptive market
- You care about exceptional customer service
attention to detail
- Want to be apart of a growing auto group
- This person requires an outgoing
personality and a genuine desire to exceed expectations. Must be able to
work independently, be punctual and reliable.
- 1-year experience in a call center environment
- Dynamic and positive
- Experience in the automotive industry (Not required,
but an asset)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent sales approach, ability of persuasion
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn multiple software
Duties to include but not limited to the
- Book service appointments that maximize each
retail service department's available hours to sell. You will make outbound
calls to existing customers for service appointment configuration, after
service follow-up and other special programs directed by management.
- Maintain daily/weekly/monthly goals as
established by management and maintaining current knowledge of all Service and
Parts marketing initiatives and product offerings.
- Ensure mobility needs for all service
customers are fulfilled within established guidelines and available resources.
- Capture and update customer contact
information as per established guidelines and respond to all email and
voicemail messages within established guidelines.
- Imputing client data and updating activities in
What we offer:
- Competitive wages and bonuses
- Excellent group insurance
- Permanent full-time position
- We would
like to thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be