Mazda of Hamilton is looking for a Accounting Deal Clerk in Hamilton!
Reporting to the controller, you are an individual who enjoys being part
of a team, takes accountability and ownership for the financial data input and
reconciliation of the dealerships business. You are a person who appreciates
attention to detail and the importance of achieving determined deadlines.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Reconciling and posting new, pre-owned,
wholesale, and dealer trade car deals
- Preparing and submitting daily EFT payments to
pay out vehicles.
- Monthly vehicle schedules reconciliation.
- Posting journal entries for bank EFT’s
- Preparing and posting monthly remittance cheques
- Bank deposits
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Assisting with other tasks, based on management
requirements and instructions
Successful candidates will have:
- At least one year of automotive deal posting
- Proficiency with computers (Excel, Outlook, &
- Ethics, integrity, and discretion
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate data
- The ability to work independently and manage a
workload of fluctuating priorities – especially meeting workload
- Experience with PBS
The successful candidate will have opportunity for advancement within the Leggat Auto Group.
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why
you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an
interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!