Peninsula Ford is looking for a Parts Advisor in Owen Sound!
- Efficiently help customers select parts and provide internal and external customers (retail and shop) with high quality service.
- Answer telephone calls, indicate prices and provide any other information.
- Take orders for parts by telephone, technician counter, retail counter and wholesale accounts.
- Receive payments from retail customers.
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the dealerships guidelines.
Successful Candidates Possess:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Customer relationship skills including listening and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Ability to manager customer complaints and to resolve difficult Organized and pays attention to detail.
- Ability to follow set and standard procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Flexible and open to change; take on special tasks as needed.
- Ability to work independently and take self-initiative
- Must have drivers licence and clean drivers abstract strong knowledge of automotive parts and technical/mechanical repairs.
- Basic computer skills.
Why Work for Peninsula Ford:
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!