The Leggat Auto Group is seeking a strong leader to join the business office in the position of F&I Manager.
We offer a competitive compensation plan along with a group benefit program.
- Provide recommendations and assistance to customers in order to arrange the financing of their purchases. Present customers with additional product offerings to enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
- Ensure sales are structured to produce the highest profitability.
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position.
- Accurately desks deals, and submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals.
- Ensure every deal is fully aligned with local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Prepares paperwork, contracts, and delivers deals.
- Accurately audit team deals Post-Sale and deeply analyzes for improvements.
- Guarantee the expeditious funding of all contracts.
- Eagerness to improve
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
- Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability
- Well-versed in title laws and registration process
- Professional personal appearance and extraordinary verbal/written communication skills
- Expertise in negotiation and presentation skills
Valid driver’s license
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent