Leggat Mazda Hamilton is seeking a licensed technician for Hamilton
Reporting to the Manager, Fixed Operations, as a qualified technician you are capable of diagnosing problems and carrying out repairs in several areas or all areas. May specialize in specific repair areas. As team member, you contribute to the overall success of the department specific quality of work, service standards and CSI results.
We offer a competitive compensation plan along with group benefit program.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- 1+ years of Service Technician experience required
- A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
- Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Minimum high school diploma & licensed technician certificate required
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We offer the following:
- work uniform
- factory training
- state of the art equipment
- work benefits