Here at the Leggat Automotive group we have been matching vehicles to our customers’ lifestyle needs since 1922.
A story that began a century ago.
With a dream and a $3,000 loan from his mother, Roy Leggat left the family farm and opened his first automobile dealership in 1922, creating the foundation for what has become Leggat Auto Group today – a family-owned business that remains committed to serving their customers and communities.
We are currently seeking automotive enthusiasts to assist with the acquisition of pre-owned vehicle inventory
What We Offer
• Competitive commission structure on acquisitions
• Health and dental benefits
• Premier dealership with 100 years of serving our community!
• A positive vibrant team environment
• An opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Source inventory from multiple channels (Auctions, Dealerships, Private buys, Rental companies, leasing companies)
• Build strong relationships/rapport with various sellers across the market.
• Inspect vehicle conditions, damage reports, and accident history to strengthen buying decisions.
• Effectively coordinate/collaborate with multiple departments (Reconditioning, Logistics and Accounting).
• Hit weekly targets based on assigned purchase requirements.
• Manage vehicle inventory and upload unit purchases to our e-commerce platform.
Analyze inventory profitability, sales volume, and new sources of vehicle supply.
• Monitor wholesale trends in the automotive market in Canada.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & abilities
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience purchasing vehicles in a dealership environment is considered a valuable asset, but not a requirement.
• Passion for automobiles and an adept knowledge of vehicle brands, makes, models and market trends.
• Self starter with the ability to work independently and expertly prioritize tasks to optimize output.
• Proven experience juggling multiple ongoing projects.
• OMVIC Certification
• Excellent skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Able to quickly adapt to new technologies deployed by the department and across the company.
• Knowledge of and a desire to learn the federal, provincial, and local laws that govern both wholesale and retail automobile sales and ensures that wholesale program is compliant.
• Valid Driver’s License and a safe driving record.