Leggat Auto Group is looking for a Sales Manager in Burlington!
As a leader of the sales team, the Sales Manager is the driving force behind the dealership's sales experiences. The Sales Manager is dedicated to motivating their team in order to achieve monthly sales targets and ensuring that all members of the team have the training and resources necessary to be successful in their jobs. As a team player the Sales Manager strives to develop collaborative relationships throughout the dealership. The Sales Manager is focused on upholding our dealership's brand values and brand standards to create an unparalleled customer experience in the sales department.
- Focus on any customer complaints that Sales Consultants are unable to rectify and take necessary steps to resolve these complaints.
- Maintain an enthusiastic attitude to build positive Employee attitudes and morale.
- Work collaboratively with your sales team to drive sales with new and existing customers.
- Review the monthly goals and target with General Managers and discuss areas for improvement.
- Review inventory daily, be sure that each unit that is available for immediate delivery as soon as possible, and select units for special displays.
- Ensure that your sales consultants are following the appropriate process and that they are using the tools in place in order to be successful. (e.g. 1-80)
- Experience managing teams of at least 5-10 people
- Hold a valid OMVIC license.
- Proficient with 1-80 and TMS software
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to work in a team and possesses strong interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motiving with excellent work ethic
- Ability to problem-solve and high attention to detail.
- Loves a fast pace environment.
- Computer skills and understanding of technology.
- The Sales Manager must be adaptable to work evening and weekend shifts as needed.
- Busy work environment and so the Sales Manager must have exceptional organizational and stress management skills to complete daily tasks.
- The Sales Manager must be process oriented and able to hold their sales team to process standards
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!