Leggat Auto Group is seeking an A/R & A/P Clerk to join our team!
Reporting to the controller, you are an individual who enjoys being part of a team, takes accountability and ownership for the financial data input and reconciliation of the dealership's business. You are a person who appreciates attention to detail and the importance of achieving determined deadlines. Room for advancement within the company
We offer a competitive compensation plan along with group-benefit program.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Posting New & Used Car Deals.
- Reviewing and reconciling Schedules
- Posting dealer trades and wholesale deals
- Bank deposits
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Assisting with other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions
We are seeking candidates who possess the following:
- Minimum 1 year of general accounting experience
- Dealership experience is an asset
- PBS experience preferred
- Solid understanding of deal posting, A/R & A/P
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Strong sense of urgency with a desire to take initiative and be accountable for the results
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent