Leggat Auto Group is currently seeking an experienced Automotive Parts Manager. In this key role, you will lead all aspects of an efficient and profitable Parts Department.
If you are looking for a challenging, exciting, and fulfilling career, supporting the dealership, staff, and customers; while playing an essential role in building and growing our business, this is a great opportunity! Your proven track record of efficiently managing a parts department with a focus on customer and employee satisfaction will make you an ideal candidate for this opportunity!
• Supervise and lead all aspects of the Parts Department in the dealership. Including hiring, training, motivating, and coaching your team to be a leading team with optimal performance.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with our wholesale clients.
• Ensure the sales targets for the parts department are met and/or exceeded.
• Maintain efficient and clean parts and accessory department while focusing on inventory control to ensure consistent delivery of parts.
• Forecast and track monthly sales and profit objectives. Compile and analyze monthly management reports and complete department reports as required in a timely manner.
• Keep up to date by completing all training within the manufacturer’s prescribed guidelines and ensuring the same for all staff.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant parts management experience within automotive retail is required.
• Experience with PBS is preferred but not required
• Strong working knowledge with computers and Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Strong operational leadership abilities (transparency, reporting, safety first, policy and compliance adherence etc.)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Valid Ontario Driver’s License with clean driver’s abstract