Leggat Auto Group is seeking licensed technicians for their Family of Dealerships.
Leggat Auto Group is a community leader who celebrates its community in both business and in charitable community support. We offer our employees a dynamic employee work environment including but not limited to the following;
- State of the Art Facilities
- Dealerships in Well Know Ontario Communities
- Community involvement through the Leggat Care Foundation
- Diverse & Talented Teams
- The stability of the Franchise and Ownership
- All Employees have access to both Ownership and Senior Management
As a Service Automotive Technician with Leggat Auto Group we are proud to offer our Service Automotive Technician candidates a competitive compensation plan along with a group benefit program, a paid on the job training period, a uniform allowance, yearly boot allowance, and OEM service and certification recognition.
As a qualified technician you are capable of diagnosing problems and carrying out repairs in several areas or all areas. May specialize in specific repair areas. As team member, you contribute to the overall success of the department specific to quality of work, service standards and CSI results.
Experienced Certified Service Automotive Technicians required. Various technical skills including HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Transmission and Trim an asset.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- 3+ years of Service Technician experience required
- A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
- Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Minimum high school diploma & licensed technician certificate required