We are Team Honda Powerhouse of Milton, a growing Honda Powerhouse dealer. We are actively searching for a Parts and Service Advisor in our Powerhouse division with Motorcycle, ATV, SxS Vehicle and Power Equipment experience to join our team.
• Greeting service customers, scheduling service and inputting vehicle information.
• Listening to requests of the service desired and clearly explaining information on the repair order.
• Referring the technician to the customer and/or test-driving the vehicle to confirm source(s) of service repairs.
• Estimating the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customer’s schedule.
• Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards
• Periodically checking on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contacting the customer when technicians discover additional problems; getting customer approval to do additional work and explaining the work performed and the charges being billed.
• Supply or order parts and accessories over the counter, through the shop, via email and on the phone to both clients and technicians
• Specify and identify parts needed to meet customer/technician requirements, so that the number of parts returns due to errors is low. Uses parts equipment and information resources to accurately identify the required parts
• Maintain accurate sales and inventory records at all times
• Maintains inventory on shelves and in bins by reporting items needing to be reordered, identifying any discrepancies in stock levels, and returning unsold items to stock.
• Requisitions non-stock or special-order parts; follows up on special ordered items, and notifies the customer or technicians when received; and locates out of stock parts from outside source and submit emergency order, if necessary.
• Submit and receive daily parts orders from Honda and various aftermarket vendors.
• Ensure parts returns to vendors are done on time and correctly
• Powersports dealer experience required. Honda Experience preferred
• Prior parts Handling experience required
• Minimum two-year Customer Service experience
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to multitask when dealing with more than one customer
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent customer service skills
• Outgoing and patient personality with great customer service skills
• Current G license with clean abstract. GM license a STRONG asset.
This job is for you, if
• You are a PRO! PROfessional, PROactive, PROductive.
• You are coach-able and learn quickly.
• You are ethical and honest.
• You are efficient, punctual, organized, and reliable.
• You are detail oriented and take initiative
• Competitive wages
• Employee Benefits
Please submit your resume online. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Due to Team Honda Powerhouse’s commitment to the Health and Safety of its employees and customers, which includes following Social Distancing protocols, we kindly request no in store visits. Thank you in advance for your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent. Monday to Saturday (Rotating Saturdays)