Leggat Mazda is looking for an Apprentice Service Technician in Burlington!
Our Apprentices are responsible for working closely with the rest of the service team to learn and execute on activities as assigned by the Shop Foreman or other Service Technicians. Apprentices should be motivated to learn and be open to feedback.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunction and perform the repair.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Explain procedures and repairs directly to the Service Advisors.
- Perform road test and inspections.
Successful Candidates Possess:
- Holds an Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship Agreement with the College of Trades
- In their 1st or 2nd year of apprenticeship
- Valid Driver’s License (Class G) and a clean driving record.
- Able to operate manual and automatic transmissions.
- Strong Aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Ability to work in a team and possesses strong interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- have their own tools
- able to work weekends
- work well in a busy enviroment
Why Work for Leggat Mazda Burlington:
- company benefits
- factory training
- work boot allowance
- company uniform
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!